Do you have a website?
Then it is necessary for you know about Google Page Rank (Google PR)
Google Page Rank is very essential for a website as it helps in determining the importance and relevance of pages in website and improving the search engine ranking.
Before knowing the ways to get Google Page Rank(PR), it is important to know what it exactly means?
Google Page Rank:-
A link analysis algorithm used by the American multinational technology company Google to determine a score for the relevancy and importance of pages by evaluating the quantity and quality linking to the webpage. Google Page Rank gives every website a score/measure between 0 to 10 on an exponential scale. The ranking is mainly based on the quality back links that are generated for a website.
According to some experts, Google page rank is based on the content richness, page authority, keyword density, back links, exit links(Links that people click to leave your site), traffic and search demand. This ranking is much needed for a business website to get noticed by search engine and rank well in the search results which in turn will bring in more visitors. While creating a website the main things need to be considered are relevant links & pages, user friendly structure and quality content.
PageRank for a given site = page rank of inbound links/ number of links on that page
The performance of your website is predicted by the Google page rank.
Methods to get Google Page Rank:-
* The first and primary thing for getting Google page rank is to create high-quality and relevant content. This has the power to draw more visitors to your website. Updating the contents regularly will enable you to maintain the ranking. Make sure that the content your create matches website keywords and description so that it will satisfy the visitors search query.
* Website has to be made both user and search engine friendly. Optimize your website pages according to the search keywords with the proper Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Don’t dump your website SEO with more keywords. Make description of the website pages more accurate and appropriate as this is very important for search engines to crawl and this will be displayed when users searches. Create more back links for your website by submitting various web directories and reference sites( online high PR press release, article, blog sites etc..,)
* To make it easier for the Google bot engine to find and determine the importance of contents and links of your website, create and submit your sitemap.
* In order to increase website traffic, you can translate your website into foreign languages.
* Create and provide a Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed this too will help you in driving more traffic.
* Get linking of other high-quality and high page ranking websites to your website for improving the page rank.
* When a website requests you to add their link in your website then check it properly before doing so.
* Promote your website in various social media networks with appropriate and relevant content and links.
* Include your website URL in all the ways that you communicate about your website to others.
These are some of the ways to get page ranking for your website from Google. Hope you have understood about the importance of Google page rank and ways to get the same. Once you get it, you have to maintain it properly otherwise you will lose it.